Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If QE is set in doubt, this may take out any support below the shiny metal

afternoon zorbas,

read on web that indians are buying huge amounts of gold and the government is trying to discourage them by imposing taxes, Indians have figured out holding government toilet paper even with a yield of 8% is not better than holding gold

we have a new high .....my elliot waffle says we might have a leg three on the 4hr ...if it is then a retrace which holds 6000 would be just fine ...wave five would start when barjons trucks arrive:)

of course those pesky gaps are still there:(

wave 5 has a target of 6120ish

afternoon zorbas,

read on web that indians are buying huge amounts of gold and the government is trying to discourage them by imposing taxes, Indians have figured out holding government toilet paper even with a yield of 8% is not better than holding gold

Hi SD

The prime factor behind Gold's advance during the last 3-4 years was QE. Following the latest announcements from the FED this is set in doubt, possibly because they understood that further declines to the Green currency will bring more trouble than any benefit of thr QE. Hence 2000 could be now a difficult target, while futher decines could be on the horizon. It could turn out to be a side market for the coming future.

Hi SD

The prime factor behind Gold's advance during the last 3-4 years was QE. Following the latest announcements from the FED this is set in doubt, possibly because they understood that further declines to the Green currency will bring more trouble than any benefit of thr QE. Hence 2000 could be now a difficult target, while futher decines could be on the horizon. It could turn out to be a side market for the coming future.

yes, when they ran the bretton woods system, they had a formula for pricing gold based on monetary base, what is the cost of production for gold? I have some experts I follow and they have huge upside targets for gold.

the demand for gold from india and china is huge

there is a top market technician called louise yamada she recently wrote about gold on kingworldnews

My Blog

I can see why you watched this Dick, market's hardly exciting today is it....right am done for the week. See you Monday.