Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

UK manufacturing data in 12mins, would guess it will be poor.

anyone who has been lying to samirs please stop immediately

-1.3% against -0.2% forecast....

thats bad, but FTSE is slow to react, OECD lowered growth forecasts.

think eurusd plunge may be related to japan quake, so if quke effect is minimal eurusd can retrace upwards and give support to FTSE

Beware bankers bearing Structured Products – the Great Dividend Robbery
Is investing in the stock market all it’s cracked up to be? Judging by this rocketing graph, it would seem so. But take a closer look and you will see how you can get ripped off by investing via a “Structured Product”. The worm on the Structured Product hook is the promise that you can invest in a risky market, but if even the worst happens you are guaranteed to get your money back.

Ripped-off Britons: Beware bankers bearing Structured Products – the Great Dividend Robbery

Out of here before NFP.
Lot of China data on Sunday.
So NFP and China will be the lead for Monday.
Have a great weekend.

FITCH TO DOWNGRADE UK's AAA - TELEGRAPH

Gold up

the credit rating is the likelihood of default soft or hard, they are essentially saying we are going to devalue the pound. since hard default is impossible because we can print as much money as needed.
start hoarding now!
:(

Last edited:
Looks like double top on DAX at the moment. 7550 was a great area to short again with a spike at 13:30, but I missed it due to work commitments..

Hi guys - been away for a few days, hope your accounts have been growing.

See we've got a close above the line (albeit stalled at the daily resistance zone) so that's the first light on, second light will be holding up here for a couple of days, third will light on close above that daily resistance zone, and fourth will glow on close above weekly resistance zone.

We're not far away from the mid December on dodgy dealing period though, so I doubt it'll be a smooth ride.

Attachments

• FTSE 100 .pngmonth.png
    FTSE 100 .pngmonth.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 125
  • FTSE 100 .pngweek.png
    FTSE 100 .pngweek.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 147
  • FTSE 100 .pngday.png
    FTSE 100 .pngday.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 127
China data in line.
Industrial Production was up which is the main one for me with no big moves in CPI.
Risk on Monday, unless something changes in the next 24 hours.
If the ASX breaks and close's above 4569(2012 highs).
Should bold well for FTSE making new 2012 high.

Attachments

• China Data.JPG
    China Data.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 116
Think the bulls just pipped it yesterday but the ftse dropped another 5 to the bears....

74 pos
26 neg

dow unchanged..... key level 13052 I think....nasdaq made up some ground as well

18 pos
12 neg

think everyone is waiting for mr tumble:rolleyes:

indicator remains bullish.... dropped 6 overall last week

ftse added 3 for the bulls on fri....5891 key level I think ...cash

pos77
neg23

dow added 2 for the bulls on fri

pos 20
neg 10

last week was a good week for the indicator but early days...
this week will be interesting with all the resistance, cycles, divergence, top calling going on we might yet see mr tumble..

nasdaq looks weakest… it needs the old rudolph reversal :)

I never scalp.
I am interested in the FTSE right now though, its a strong resis, so I am watching it :)

Red = Supports, sell if it breaks under there on one hours chart (closed candles)

Green = Resis, buy if it breaks over there.

Blue is the very strong s/r area. Dont trade in that areas, but if price enters it, and breaks out, take a long or short (long if it closes over higher # short vice versa)

These levels are valid until 10pm GMT 10/12

Then new S/R levels are formed :)

Attachments

• ftse100.PNG
    ftse100.PNG
    45.5 KB · Views: 144
  • ft lev.PNG
    ft lev.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 140