Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

great call og.....was it you that had the volume thread on t2w?

Hello DL, no it wasn't me.

At the moment, I'm looking whether DJ will close the gap. I'm long from 12757.5, TP 12797.5, SL @ b/e. I'll be driving soon, so will not monitor this trade.

star performer lloy - look at all those lovely advance - retrace, advance - retrace moves. Beautiful :cool:

hi bj, there was talk of a div do you think we'll get one sometime soon?

haven't bought any shares recently but liked the look of ITV

All the stops are taken. It is like an avalanche :D

It may fall farther tomorrow , due to inventory data, 1 mln bl increase expected.

Hi SD, too busy today with my daily work.
Maybe this is the reason for the dramatic fall in the price of Oil the last two hours.

might be, just heard rumours from russia today, they do proper reporting unlike bbc/sky

could it be filling the gap on the chart?

might be, just heard rumours from russia today, they do proper reporting unlike bbc/sky

could it be filling the gap on the chart?

Which site do you get the news ?

Possibly it will be more selling tomorrow. I entered last week at 85,5 and exited at 87,7. Hope I will be able to enter lower this time. Pity I didn't anticipate this big fall.

SD, did you just saw the drop in the DOW ?

The moral of today : when there is a dramatic fall in Oil, expect to follow one in the Dow :)

Hello DL, no it wasn't me.

At the moment, I'm looking whether DJ will close the gap. I'm long from 12757.5, TP 12797.5, SL @ b/e. I'll be driving soon, so will not monitor this trade.

Just noticed that DOW closed the gap and I got positive slippage.

Attachments

• dj20112012.jpg
    dj20112012.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 126
so the scalping plan for tomorrow sell the early 5784 and jump off 5739 and what would make the early target well the DOW aint finished yet

so the scalping plan for tomorrow sell the early 5784 and jump off 5739 and what would make the early target well the DOW aint finished yet

Agree, once the EU reach an agreement over Greece the DOW will skyrocket