Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

RDSA,VOD,GSK all down 1.5% approx. guessing some of these are the ex divi from yesterday,

Dax is flat FTSE down 0.6%

Just seen the Eclipse on the UK tv here this morning in brief...........

I saw a total eclipse in Plymouth UK in 1999 which was within one of the "total" areas. Absolute weird, and it was a Summer Day and didn't it go Cold. Strangest bit for me was the Birds completely disorientated flying around into walls so confused they were......:)

Hi All,

I watched the 1999 eclipse. I was also within a "total eclipse" area. I remember it got almost absolute dark for a few minutes. After 10 min, one could fill a little the effect on the temperature. Of course , withing one hour it was again something like 35 deg C.

i got two levels for bull triggers

SP500 dec 1377.8
Dow cash 12,776

FTSE has double whammy boe lowering growth forecasts sees tough times ahead and ex divi of 8 ish pts, market was possibly looking for resumption of qe

on the video page right had bottom corner you can see a chat window and see the members chatting....there seem to a good number of people on there

of course today is the first time I am visiting that page so I have no idea about how good or bad he is....

thanks, i will try it again

That dip a few seconds ago was the Israeli Commander saying all options were on the table.....

Dax dropped 16 Points....