Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

do we need them to open ? the s&p has moved 18 points today

maybe they all had their waders on

Last edited:
Hi mates, off for a week with the kids during mid term break. Missed a lot of action.

I ordered through Amazon that 1p book by Gary Smith to do some Reading during the holidays.

Best

Z

Hi mates, off for a week with the kids during mid term break. Missed a lot of action.

I ordered through Amazon that 1p book by Gary Smith to do some Reading during the holidays.

Best

Z

enjoy your holiday zorbas cya in a week

Morning All
Key levels in ASX(4520) and Hong Kong(21600) rejected.
ASX and HK wont help FTSE push past 5840.
BHP +0.82%
RIO +0.14%
Asian markets up.
AUD look like it wants to take out 1.04 and go higher, would support FTSE push higher.

Doms view:

EUROPEAN OUTLOOK

As a bull on equities, I have to be encouraged by yesterday’s convincing surge in the DAX and FTSE. My call has been and remains that there will be a decent Q4 rally in risky assets and it is possible that this process is now underway. The German and UK indices both smashed decisively above certain key intraday moving averages, which leaves me looking for more. I am slightly cautious for now about the risk of a rapid return lower, but assuming the indices hold their ground, I am ready to seek long positions. The DAX’s gap upwards on its daily chart was especially eye-catching. Gaps are a common feature of early-stage rallies.

morning zorbas and dick lexic

FTSE is 91% bullish, but will be over-rided depending which way US indices go at 2.30pm