Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse being dragged up kicking and screaming right now - really doesn't want to go

ftse -26 weak vs dow on the day and very weak from 15:00 into the close. I've shut off last weeks pair now for not much after costs. Think there's more to go but I'm scurrying about tonight and tomorrow. Wish I could set orders on this damn thing :mad:

Hello everyone,

wow , I justed opened my ipad only to see I am still dragging my short on the Dax from a few days ago :(

What a crazy run !!!

ftse -26 weak vs dow on the day and very weak from 15:00 into the close. I've shut off last weeks pair now for not much after costs. Think there's more to go but I'm scurrying about tonight and tomorrow. Wish I could set orders on this damn thing :mad:

LLOY went up 6.1% today

LLOY went up 6.1% today

aye :D - added to position trade at .375 and targeted .402 - .409 range to clear whole lot out. Opened near top of the range today and never came back out of it so I got the lucky bonus of today's rise and still holding (stop .417). No day trade today though.

aye :D - added to position trade at .375 and targeted .402 - .409 range to clear whole lot out. Opened near top of the range today and never came back out of it so I got the lucky bonus of today's rise and still holding (stop .417). No day trade today though.

what made u decide to choose LLOY out of all the banks?

Samirs

Not sure if you are online.
The market is never say die.
DAX hit 7400 in after hours and FTSE close to 5900, where next

Morning All..............

Hope some of you Bulls came out ahead yesterday. Extremely pleased I cut the FTSE Short at 5830 at even, as of yesterdays post.........Nothing was going to drop from that level tuesday.
Only the one trade open which was the CAC Short from 3463 of yesterday. Not concerned with this one.

See where we go today........

Morning innoz and all
BHP +1.15%
RIO +1.69%
Sea of green in Asia, ASX 2012 highs.
AUD up, DOW futures down about 50 points all day since the close in the US.
IBM result was after the bell.

wasn't meaning the markets i was meaning on here:)

s&p still needs to clear 1435 for the bulls

amazing what a little bit of bull can do:)

your right bus a sea of green even nas/jap.. a retrace today wouldn't surprise tho maybe back to the daily trend line around 5840 we'll see…. china amber 2120 to watch...s&p might want to challenge 1460 again soon still think poss channel 22/60