Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

hi bustech...dax seem to be testing 7200

Hi Samirs

Closed just above, gains should be capped at 7260 to 7280.
AUD held up well, might get a bounce in the markets today.
Aussie unemployment today could lead.
Also iron ore price starting to pick up again with re-stocking in China.

All out of Ftse 100 Long Dec contracts since 24th August.

I am looking for Dax shorts around 7k area or 7500 whichever come sooner however I reserve the right to change my mind at any time depending on market sentiment, technicals and fundamentals. Will post when this arrives and have entered, again with a screenshot attached.

Didn't quite get there on the 7500 level although came very close. Will be looking for shorts around 7150 or better. Will post a screen shot of open trade once taken but may not be immediately done. Depending on price and subsequent risk will depend on my £ per point. Target price will be around or better than 6800 and may be chopped out in bits. Stop level is looking around 7250 and again depends upon entry price.

Other recent trades have been posted on Skype on a private traders chat group. For personal reasons I am no longer with this group.

Lee

Morning All
BHP -0.40%
RIO -0.60%
Strong rally from the low in Hong Kong and the ASX.
AUD leading the gains.
DOW under value 42 points to FTSE and 48 from DAX at the close in UK and Germany.
FTSE under value by 11 to ASX and should be at 5820(big ask maybe?) to match AUD
Unless the DAX spoils the upside party.

Morning all........

Just looking at a glance at my "Watch list" which dictate what direction I trade in, and as of time of this point this is hugely negative............
If I enter I will post as always.

Last edited:
Amazing nearly 16,000
Always positive which is good.
And its free.:)
Hopefully we are all learning something about music, beer, bird watching, flying and nearly forgot trading.

seems to have popped back into that old channel...once again 5780 could change the picture with a quick reversal..

Attachments

• chan.jpg
    chan.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 106