Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

...never bothers me leaving plenty on the table though. i know what i need to take to keep the account ticking along and although i'm mostly shooting for more i always protect the minimum and make sure i don't lose it.

Insiders betting on a market decline
Commentary: Insiders overwhelmingly choosing sells over buys

Consider an index of insider behavior calculated by the Vickers Weekly Insider Report, published by Argus Research, which is based on the ratio of shares sold by insiders to shares bought. Last week, according to the latest issue of the Vickers service, this ratio for NYSE-listed issues stood at 5.13-to-1. The comparable ratio in early September was 5.97-to-1.

Insiders betting on a market decline - Mark Hulbert - MarketWatch

Dow on yesterdays close should have led to a technical rebound today, but none has come as of 17:06.

FTSE is 100% bearish on todays 4.36 close. only fake news or stop running can cause it to go up on Thursday.

below 5780 could be a change in mid trend imho

aye - first red light

On chart:

1. caution on failure to make new highs
2. trend line break - first red light
3. first confirmation
4. second confirmation

I'll still have long bias in until 3

Attachments

• FTSE 100 .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    9.3 KB · Views: 133
aye - first red light

On chart:

1. caution on failure to make new highs
2. trend line break - first red light
3. first confirmation
4. second confirmation

I'll still have long bias in until 3

aye cap'n you follow the rules i see:)

certainment, mon brave - just means i'll be full position longs and half position shorts on equities 'til i get the confirmation

i have started tracking 6 indices each day...they all gave red lights this morning especially the nasdaq....for now they are all hitting panic point except dow/dax but they are not far away either..

i have started tracking 6 indices each day...they all gave red lights this morning especially the nasdaq....for now they are all hitting panic point except dow/dax but they are not far away either..

Down Down Deeper and Down...............:D

Dax to 6000 and Ftse to 5200 here we come, but buy into the Rallies as well.......