Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Markets have retraced a little. Is it a good entry for longs or shorts ? Any ideas ?
To be honest I 'd like to short, but I am a little scared, xaxa... :)

Markets have retraced a little. Is it a good entry for longs or shorts ? Any ideas ?
To be honest I 'd like to short, but I am a little scared, xaxa... :)

FTSE is 95% bullish for Monday, would use stop at 5850

Dow/SP500 if they can hold gains will be very bullish,

I would wait for cash session closes to get best indication

HTML:

12:00 here is 10:00 UK.
In my previous messages I deduct 2 hours and specify UK time, but at that time I had to run for a meeting.
Great call with the FTSE today.

ok thanks, end of october we switch from bst to gmt. think we move back one hour on the 28 October.

Was away for most of the action today and still hold FTSE Short offside by some distance but we have seen the Peak..........
My opinion only but its down down deeper and down from Monday and then some....

Was away for most of the action today and still hold FTSE Short offside by some distance but we have seen the Peak..........
My opinion only but its down down deeper and down from Monday and then some....

My opinion is that we are close to the peak, but the downtrend will start two weeks later, after the market has absorbed the corporate Q3 earnings reports.

My opinion is that we are close to the peak, but the downtrend will start two weeks later, after the market has absorbed the corporate Q3 earnings reports.

...and I think Apple reports somewhere at Oct 22...

FTSE short from yesterday 5848 now back to breakeven after being 40 points off at one stage.

Lets see what the weekend brings.

Ian

FTSE short from yesterday 5848 now back to breakeven after being 40 points off at one stage.

Lets see what the weekend brings.

Ian

It had moved back at one point to 5837 (I think) when the Dow dropped around 85 Points from its high.........
Its all downhill from Monday so let it ride Ian, but only my opinion obviously.

I'm offside still 43 on average on FTSE.

There's a big correction across the Indice Board coming and Obama's re election team wont stop it....