Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

it can go a little higher or can fall hard. many factors around, the Saudis say they'll increase production, us inventories falling a little, QE etc.

I was trying to catch the pattern it has every day at 09:00-11:00 us time.

I havn't look at the spread. where is this available , which broker ?

we found a link for a site that allows you to analyze spreads, .....

I posted this yesterday at 11.24am.

The INTC bad report deflected the market lower but it has bounced back making new 4 month highs

Does it make sense to go short the DOW and long the SP500 ?
Currently there is a big spike in DAX. My right hand itches me to pull the trigger on the short side.

Does it make sense to go short the DOW and long the SP500 ?
Currently there is a big spike in DAX. My right hand itches me to pull the trigger on the short side.

for the spreading, Barjon/Soloquan are the people with the data. try putting dji/spx into google finance chart. think they do not deviate much

for the spreading, Barjon/Soloquan are the people with the data. try putting dji/spx into google finance chart. think they do not deviate much

A few days ago the same levels of US30 ¬ 13320 were corresponding to SP500 ¬ 1437-8

Now SP500 at 1433.

I don't have the exact numbers, maybe I'm wrong.

A few days ago the same levels of US30 ¬ 13320 were corresponding to SP500 ¬ 1437-8

Now SP500 at 1433.

I don't have the exact numbers, maybe I'm wrong.

when comparing levels, i use 50ma on 1min chart , i found it reliable, spot/last price can sometimes be noisy

DAX continues the journey to the stratosphere, currently 7273

now 7290 15:43

Last edited:
Dow 4 year highs

@TraderPlanet

Roughly 25% of stocks in the S&P 500 are at or within 10% of making all-time new highs. Rock and roll.

Anyone still riding Cable up............??
That target of 1.6325 is starting to be realistic despite my initial doubts.......

Taking into account the tight stop out on late Friday and the re entry at 40 pips below, am currently 285 to the good on that trade....

Pity its only at @£1 a Pip.

Well - it has to have some sort of correction at some point. :LOL:

Over 100 higher than when I posted earlier about Shorting being imminent....!!
Hopefully no one jumped in on that one although I did say I would post if entered myself......