Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Would it be a knee-jerk response to change your view that this week will be bullish? Price has not yet retraced 100% of the bullish move from the low on 4hr chart, so I won't change my view just yet. Now thinking c5716 for the next attempted bear move. Last one began 5719 and I predicted a move from 5722 (did not expect it to go as low as it has).

Nick is brilliant check out his track record under "alerts" the price is very reasonable also

Ok will have a Dekko later..........
I dont even remember subscribing to the emails in the past but obviously must have....

Thanks for info.......(y)

hi - first post from me - been a funny day for me - started with a nice 15 points from 5745 to 5730 - should've left it at that !
was having a cup of tea when it took off on the next leg down to s1 - doh!
tried a couple of trades in between - nothing worked and i've given back more than i got - what an amateur ... still days not over yet...

hi - first post from me - been a funny day for me - started with a nice 15 points from 5745 to 5730 - should've left it at that !
was having a cup of tea when it took off on the next leg down to s1 - doh!
tried a couple of trades in between - nothing worked and i've given back more than i got - what an amateur ... still days not over yet...

hi ricsop thanks for posting, welcome

Would it be a knee-jerk response to change your view that this week will be bullish? Price has not yet retraced 100% of the bullish move from the low on 4hr chart, so I won't change my view just yet. Now thinking c5716 for the next attempted bear move. Last one began 5719 and I predicted a move from 5722 (did not expect it to go as low as it has).

Last Bearish move began 5715. At the end of this, which I'm not going to predict as today has been one bearish flag after another, I would expect a bullish reverse to c5718 ... if we don't reach a new daily low. If we plummet to new depths I might change my mind.

If I'm right it could be 15:00 reverse?

Last Bearish move began 5715. At the end of this, which I'm not going to predict as today has been one bearish flag after another, I would expect a bullish reverse to c5718 ... if we don't reach a new daily low. If we plummet to new depths I might change my mind.

If I'm right it could be 15:00 reverse?

thanks et

good to find the thread - just recouped 6points! how high the bounce off s1 ? any offers ?

5703- 05 ish would be 50% fib retrace

good to find the thread - just recouped 6points! how high the bounce off s1 ? any offers ?

5703- 05 ish would be 50% fib retrace

Edit : only made the 23.6 before falling further - so managed to get some of the ride down - that was it for the day.

rgds

Last edited:
If we don't reverse here then I'd be Bearish to 5634. Looks like it's going vertical.

Edit: Actually, ignore that. It's meaningless as I worked it out wrong. Does now look like we will be bearish for a while though.

Last edited:
draghi details are being leaked and marked does not like those...this could be a 30-40 points drop on SPX in next 1-2 weeks or so

Last edited: