Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

good job sd

if you follow all your pivots religiously then you dont need any vendors, signal providers, twitter and youtube gurus

sooner you do that you would be multi millionaire

i hope you know that

thanks samirs, I dont folllow any signal provider, I have never paid for signals,

FTSE pivots for Tuesday

Buy 5734
Sell 5728

Dow pivots Tuesday

Buy 13,087
Sell 13,081

Dax pivots for Tuesday

Buy 6961
Sell 6954

these were good pivots, the FTSE needed a lot of work around the buy pivot, but the sell pivot was easy, single move down

GDOW was bullish and has fallen a long way down, seems it was "surprised" by US indices weakness,
RIO down 3%
VOD down 2.8% after downgrade

thanks for sharing those with us...great job

I took losses working the FTSE buy pivot, 31pts, also was long EURUSD from 1.26047 closed that for 1pt profit.

Dow usually goes up after an extended weekend. todays action very surprising

16.01 Reuters has accidentally released services PMI data a day early; we were expecting it tomorrow. The numbers are good, and the index rose to 53.7 in August, up from 51 in July. That's the highest since March.

off course the did, they must be panicking

Data leaked 18 hours earlier than the scheduled release time listed. Then, source released data 18 hours earlier than scheduled;

i think they got panicked by falling markets, put out something good , how amateurish.

data released at 3.37pm, they must be really scared

Just went long the DAX at 6940 with a very tight stop to catch a possible rebound

Exited at 6960,5 for a 20,5 point gain.

Next time i'll play together with the DOW because there I'd have a bigger point gain.

Zorbas hope u did not get stopped out.

Do u look at the hourly chart for DAX?

I had a stop at -5 points. Two times it came very close over my stop and was ready to double down, but it bounced immediately, a sign that a bounce up was in the works. Finally it started to advance and I just ride it along only with the initial position.

I use 1 and 15 min chart for intraday play. Usually the 15 min and switch to 1 min when I have to place the trade. Always place the trades with the 1 min chart view.

Regret that I didn't play both Dowand dax, since the dow would have given more points.

I had a stop at -5 points. Two times it came very close over my stop and was ready to double down, but it bounced immediately, a sign that a bounce up was in the works. Finally it started to advance and I just ride it along only with the initial position.

I use 1 and 15 min chart for intraday play. Usually the 15 min and switch to 1 min when I have to place the trade. Always place the trades with the 1 min chart view.

Regret that I didn't play both Dowand dax, since the dow would have given more points.

glad to hear that, Dow tend to reverse about 90minutes before the cash close.
what sort of spread u get on Dow?

glad to hear that, Dow tend to reverse about 90minutes before the cash close.
what sort of spread u get on Dow?

Depends, statistics show that 15:00 - 16:00 US time is a bullish hour. Today it had a big fall and was consolidating after that with an uptrend. The downside was limited at that hour. However because I've been burned before I used a tight stop.

On the Dow I get 3 -4 points spread. On the DAX 1,5 - 2. Have two accounts on different brokers. If you know how to get better spreads, your advice is wellcome.

Z.

Depends, statistics show that 15:00 - 16:00 US time is a bullish hour. Today it had a big fall and was consolidating after that with an uptrend. The downside was limited at that hour. However because I've been burned before I used a tight stop.

On the Dow I get 3 -4 points spread. On the DAX 1,5 - 2. Have two accounts on different brokers. If you know how to get better spreads, your advice is wellcome.

Z.

only by doing direct access, futures.