Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow action friday needs to be digested so in theory Dow should be flat to down on closing basis, but the extended weekend usually is bullish, so hard to see how it will go

current ftse high 5755 = dow +82pts

posted the above yesterday at 2.04pm

Was long 5732 have cut minus 2 dont like the moves, have another go at 5715.

edit 5708 I mean.

Last edited:
Closed Shorts on 3 indices of yesterday with profit in all..............

Am sat on the sidelines. My method of predicting movement is currently saying their is no movement !! Will check it out in an hour..........

Am in Long on GBP/USD as of yesterdays target and reccomendation with target of 1.6325...

I have MACD open for fun. Currently very tasty divergence on 1 min timeframe.

I think price will pullback c5732, then drop again. Low 5700-5716 region, then we go to new daily high. Edit: lowered the estimated pullback.

I suspect the hours until US open will gradually degenerate until very slow trading. If we are lucky it'll go up and down in time for the US open to spring bullish.

Edit: RSI-5 on 1 minute looks like it is about to do that bottom move in and out of 30 line, divergent lows, with bear flag in middle. Doesn't always work out in way you'd expect which is why I just stick to price and Fibonacci.

Last edited:
UK construction PMI down to 49.0 in Aug as orders show largest fall since Apr'09. Outlook worsen