Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The New York Times' Michael Barbaro reports that legendary hedge fund manager Julian Robertson asked Mitt Romney to be the chief executive of Tiger Management after his failed bid to secure the Republican presidential nomination back in 2008.
Robertson offered Romney an annual salary of $30 million plus profits from investment performance, the report said citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter.

Read more: Julian Robertson Mitt Romney Tiger Management - Business Insider

et, it's hugging top of downward channel 4hr ...wouldn't take much to pop through
bit of a sqeeze 30/20ish....still might support at720?

Dick Lexic, cash is futures +7, so the numbers to look for on ftse cash are round number +7

etc. etc.

@MBForex
Fed's Lockhart on CNBC: QE3 close call at this point- If economy sees further deterioration in growth, there is an argument for more easing

et, it's hugging top of downward channel 4hr ...wouldn't take much to pop through
bit of a sqeeze 30/20ish....still might support at720?

Thanks. My 4hr chart doesn't have a channel right there so I can't replicate what you're doing but what you say is interesting.

My original strategy said it's going up - I have retest of range we broke out of yesterday 5759 - but after being wrong yesterday I was second guessing with the HS that I was wrong again.

Second guessing that the 4hr bullish candle was not on a S/R level when I'm pretty sure that area of volatility around 2/8/12 means it is.

If it goes down, well, I have another Fibonacci strategy which I started this week, which is pretty good. That told me 2hr chart 5738 would be the resistance area.

Thanks. My 4hr chart doesn't have a channel right there so I can't replicate what you're doing but what you say is interesting.

My original strategy said it's going up - I have retest of range we broke out of yesterday 5759 - but after being wrong yesterday I was second guessing with the HS that I was wrong again.

Second guessing that the 4hr bullish candle was not on a S/R level when I'm pretty sure that area of volatility around 2/8/12 means it is.

If it goes down, well, I have another Fibonacci strategy which I started this week, which is pretty good. That told me 2hr chart 5738 would be the resistance area.

et this is what i'm looking at ....i know it could be drawn slightly different but this is my original line

Attachments

• 4h.gif
    4h.gif
    37.3 KB · Views: 117
Impressive?

I've just got out with 10 point profit on a trade that I have been nursing for bloody hours!

I'm going to get away from this for a cuppa.