Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If the 4hr bullish candle is at a S/R zone, which I think it is, then we'll get 5759 to retest the range we broke out of yesterday morning. I was wrong yesterday and again I'm contrary to the trend, so today I'm going to be more mentally prepared to be wrong... if I weren't going out this PM and miss all the action.

wonder if we'll get some end of month shenanigans

"The 87-day cycle is due to turn around 30 August. This cycle has proved very helpful to me over the past couple of years, or at least on those occasions when I have heeded its messages. It clearly caught the highs to date back in May."

Dom Pickard

How did you guess? :mad: Not missed much though eh? Bernanke’s next big speech tomorrow.

I have considered sharing my internet connection with neighbours , so I would have backup if my internet connection failed.

i wonder if they still have dial up internet, also as a backup

I have considered sharing my internet connection with neighbours , so I would have backup if my internet connection failed.

i wonder if they still have dial up internet, also as a backup

Just pick up an unlocked Dongle off ebay around £15 for a back up and this is also what I use when in Thailand......
In the UK I can just pop my o2 sim into Dongle if required and its a flat rate of £1 all day unlimited usage...

Used it when BT updated the Exchanges in my area which took 3 days....

No difference in speed on the platforms....

Just pick up an unlocked Dongle off ebay around £15 for a back up and this is also what I use when in Thailand......
In the UK I can just pop my o2 sim into Dongle if required and its a flat rate of £1 all day unlimited usage...

Used it when BT updated the Exchanges in my area which took 3 days....

No difference in speed on the platforms....

thanks very much Jungerns