Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning Barjon

Not much movement into the close of Hong Kong, so may not play today.

mornin'. Be nice to see it drift back to lows by 10:00am though to have another long try then. Just trying to get my hand in again after break - should really be looking for short since ftse strong vs dow so far today.

I think we are at Crossroads of the Dow either pushing forward on the back of further QE or a severe retrace in the Indices across the board. I'm short on FTSE since 5798 and am not entering longs on any index in the short time......
Factor in that Israel are likely to bomb the shight out of Iran imminently and Shorts are the order of the day...

Only my opinion.

Morning all. I have possible long to 5779 then short to 5745.

Edit: Not predicting both ways at once - I expect some sort of obvious bullish move first. It will be a broken prediction if we don't get to e.g. 5770.

Last edited:
yeah, but are they gonna do it in the next hour or so, jungerns :)

10:00am approaching but we in no-mans-land - might shake it out of its lethargy though and see some action to jump on board one way or t'other

yeah, but are they gonna do it in the next hour or so, jungerns :)

10:00am approaching but we in no-mans-land - might shake it out of its lethargy though and see some action to jump on board one way or t'other

Loading the Bombers as I type apparently......

Seriously am scalping around current levels on one platform and short from earlier post on another, in a longer term trade....

Markets are Directionless currently....