Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Splitlink if u got CNBC/bloom just divide the dow futures price by 2.268 to get the FTSE level (i adjusted the ratio for fair value)

Last edited:
Splitlink if u got CNBC/bloom just divide the dow futures price by 2.272 to get the FTSE level (i adjusted the ratio for fair value)

SD, I have to tell you that I have wifey problems with lunch on the table. My missus is not to be disobeyed lightly-40 points leaves her cold. However, I did get stopped at 7030 with that profit.

The link to Feb's post should be taken seriously. He said do not run into a loss and, fairly soon,that winner will come long. This morning I traded the Dax twice, before this winner. After possible profits of about 8 points, they ran back to breakeven, where I had put my stop.

On Friday, the same happened, except that I had to go out and put too low a target on the trade.

The link to Feb's post should be taken seriously. He said do not run into a loss and, fairly soon,that winner will come long. This morning I traded the Dax twice, before this winner. After possible profits of about 8 points, they ran back to breakeven, where I had put my stop.

On Friday, the same happened, except that I had to go out and put too low a target on the trade.

what is "feb's post" ??

Afternoon all.

I think the short-term outlook is bullish to 5777, unless the IHS on the higher-chart is a real one and it is a super powerful surge and we get over 5800 within the next hour.

If it is to 5777 region and we are below 5770 at 17:00 I'd be looking for a drop, my initial target would be 5758.

Currently wondering whether I'd get in (in practice sense) now... dang. Just as I write this it breaks out!

I was going to say get in now or whether it's going to drop again and form another bottom.

At present, I have had 2 trades on Nasdaq and lost 6.2 points total since the open. Am now waiting to see what it is going to do.

FTSE.

We reversed at 5789 again. I'm cautiously bullish still but I expect further pullback. 5778??

If we end the day up, we may be about to retest the region of the top e.g. 5834, before we go down further (on the day timeframe).

My SB has a 6 point spread on all Footsie quotes, now. That finishes me until tomorrow. Dax and CAC are 1 point (until Dow close, I suppose). They are the ones to trade in preference to FT, today, I should think.

Attachments

• imagesCAGXUHX9.jpg
    imagesCAGXUHX9.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 128