Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the market is strange, the us 10yr has sold off hugely meaning large chunks of money are leaving the safety of gov debt, this coincided with in move of sp500 to 1420ish levels

US house builders ETF breakout.

Attachments

• xhb etf.png
    xhb etf.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 106
Oscar is too ebullient for me at this time of the morning. :sleep:

Suddendeath seems much more peaceful. :)

Last edited:
I'm inclined to be bullish, this morning. About 1000 entered Long Cash at 5853.3.

For a couple of weeks I have been boring myself on the SP but am trying, here, again, this week.

Don't know whether the day will be bullish or not but I'm expecting it is going down to 5834 at some point today. Maybe it will bounce again after. Looks like a H&S 9.30 on 1 min.

BTW I'm not trading money and if I get this wrong I probably won't be making other public guesses for a while. At the Beta testing stage. :D

sp500 1418.2 = 5840

Dow = 5854

if i remember, mondays tend to have a down swing?

Dow had 1 up Monday in the last 12 or 13
Check Hong Kong on a 4 hour chart or daily.
Had ago last week of going lower and now again this Monday.
Led the May sell off in the DOW.

Don't know whether the day will be bullish or not but I'm expecting it is going down to 5834 at some point today. Maybe it will bounce again after. Looks like a H&S 9.30 on 1 min.

BTW I'm not trading money and if I get this wrong I probably won't be making other public guesses for a while. At the Beta testing stage. :D

I can see why you have picked 5834. Don't be afraid of saying what you think. It is, certainly, bearish looking, so far, this morning, but there is, also, a possibility that we have seen the day's low.

Who knows?

Now short 1.06,1.056,1.049 and 1.043, average is 1.052
Stop is now 1.049
Next key support is 1.029 to 1.031
The killer is the daily roll over and 3 time rollover on Wednesday, counting for the weekend. Wont add any more for that reason. May look to get out at 1.021 to 1.026
Need some help from the FTSE.DAX, DOW and Hang Seng.
If we go back over 1.053 and hold, then will likely go to 1.060 and above.
Good day trade for Monday is sell 1.046 to 1.047 aim for 1.043
If we get a bounce on Monday.

Got a feeling I will get stopped out this trade tonight.

"Spain said it wants Europe's central bank to commit to massive, open-ended 'debt buys' before govt asks for bailout"