Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning guys.. nice run up on the dax for me yesterday... am long ftse.. just buying pullbacks..

hi dj, i'm still thinking bullish but prob wait and see for a while....

I tend to trade more forex recently.. It looks to me that euro/aud has bottomed out which should give us a strong case for equities going up. Also $/Y is doing the same..

positioned for the run to 6023

DC I did notice an earlier post from you about flash crash coming soon... I have been spending a lot of time looking at time cycles over the last few weeks... I have mid Nov as the ending of a number of time cycles ... which of course fits with the presidential elections... just wondered if that was consistent with your thoughts?

DC I did notice an earlier post from you about flash crash coming soon... I have been spending a lot of time looking at time cycles over the last few weeks... I have mid Nov as the ending of a number of time cycles ... which of course fits with the presidential elections... just wondered if that was consistent with your thoughts?

I was reading a very good article in the Investors Chronicle yesterday about 87 day cycles in the Dow which chime well with the ft100.

"The main time cycle in the Dow also leaves room for more upside. The 87-day cycle is due to turn around 30 August. This cycle has proved very helpful to me over the past couple of years, or at least on those occasions when I have heeded its messages. It clearly caught the highs to date back in May"

SD

How do you play the stop loss on buy and sell stop orders.

when the price gets close to the buy trigger i switch to 1min chart, and buy when the one minute line closes above the buy trigger and sell a candle close below the trigger, u can use a one minute line chart also, I have a chime that makes a "gong" sound on the 1 minute.

chime website http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer.html