Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

volume is fine if you know how to use it ......i think everything written on volume is rubbish....but that's just me....well maybe not everythink but close to it

blimey dc & dj ....we are honored

You flatter to deceive Mr Lexic :cheesy:

I didnt know DC was back until I just posted... things fine at my end.. trading again for about 6 weeks now...!!

I did see DC's post a while ago talking about ftse at 6400 in Oct... personally I think he is right... and I think mid Oct is a fair outlook ... IMHO

volume is fine if you know how to use it ......i think everything written on volume is rubbish....but that's just me....well maybe not everythink but close to it

I took a quiz about trading using volume, I scored about 10%, I know nothing !

I don't believe that volume is accurate, especially intraday stuff. That is the fundamental reason that I do not use it. Some say that it is accurate enough to be able to get a good idea of what it is saying to us. That could be but it is not good enough for me.

You flatter to deceive Mr Lexic :cheesy:

I didnt know DC was back until I just posted... things fine at my end.. trading again for about 6 weeks now...!!

I did see DC's post a while ago talking about ftse at 6400 in Oct... personally I think he is right... and I think mid Oct is a fair outlook ... IMHO

hi dj, still tayloring? ....ftse for 7000+ :clap:

am done for the day now.. early bath and beer... might catch you tomorrow... sorry havent contributed much.. but direction is quite obvious...