Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've taken the spread trade and gone short/long against what I perceived to be a directional trade this morning. This is the very reason I want to move away from directional trading so I don't have to go shopping anymore, I can't afford it :LOL:

Well, my shopping expeditions are getting to be a habit.

Ftse still trading stronger than dow. So you expect dow to out perform ftse. This is a good exit point once dow is on top?

aye, ftse still hanging in there although it did nip down over-smartish vs dow on the dip. I'm expecting relative ftse weakness after the huge extreme (which isn't happening yet) so I won't be too quick to exit and will even hold through 'til tomorrow if it doesn't come today.

I'll start getting worried if I go -25 offside and will probably kill it at -30 and lick my wounds. Got house and furniture on this one - so it would be a bit painful :)

aye, ftse still hanging in there although it did nip down over-smartish vs dow on the dip. I'm expecting relative ftse weakness after the huge extreme (which isn't happening yet) so I won't be too quick to exit and will even hold through 'til tomorrow if it doesn't come today.

I'll start getting worried if I go -25 offside and will probably kill it at -30 and lick my wounds. Got house and furniture on this one - so it would be a bit painful :)

Good luck Barjon, lets home BoE announcement causes the ftse to rocket and dow collapse

FTSE, RIO BLT both negative, they could roll over and push ftse down, they have been in no mans land

Jesus it's bad when I've made more money betting on the rowing and the shooting than I have trading :D