Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

bustech UK manufacturing dta just out , lowest level since 2009

something gonna happen do not be short the indices,

Stopped me out of the FTSE.
On the sidelines until Asia on Thursday.
Happy to watch and workout trade ideas for Thursday.

FTSE at 9.36 if the high(5673) is in then we should move down to 5612

missed my limit order by 5 pts, would have banked 38pts, but 15pts ok plus got the gbusd running (random trade)

Attachments

• China PMI.png
    China PMI.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 97
I do not like to say bad words about him or anyone either.

But equally you do not seem to have any ground for calling him great, greatest either

at best it seems to be your assumption that he has changed in six months drastically that his checkered history of 6-7 or more years can be forgotten

curiously when I pointed out fallacies about Doug Kass you immidiately declared him as a fool..

but for WS you seem to be going lengths to defend him despite even worse documented evidence and in fact, have been repeatedly calling him as one of the greatest traders

you can at least categorically retract those statements else you provide a ground to believe that you have some vested interest in promoting his business

sorry for being blunt but thats what it boils down to

Good morning Mr Samirs

I used to spend a lot of time in the wallstreet chat room, and used to chat with ws possibly every weekday. When i go onto his website a little window appears showing the current chat room log, and it always seems to be ws saying how many points he has made for his subscribers, and also I try and live by the motto "hate the sin lover the sinner" But I will retract my statement that ws is a great trader, or that he is "the greatest trader of his generation"

from eurostat nominal income growth and capital formation

Attachments

• euristat dis inco.png
    euristat dis inco.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 143