Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

so whats your view on wallstreet now that I provided documented evidence of the fraud

whats your definition of great trader - their own unverified claims of 1000s of pips every week

do you think a great trader would be selling signal services for £200 a month or operate a petty thread on a forum like this and try creating multi nics when banned for misbehavior

it is weird. I know good signal services that charge £20/month. I do not understand people,

I repeat my question in bold

so whats your view on wallstreet now that I provided documented evidence of the fraud

whats your definition of great trader - their own unverified claims of 1000s of pips every week

do you think a great trader would be selling signal services for £200 a month or operate a petty thread on a forum like this and try creating multi nics when banned for misbehavior

could he have developed as a trader since those days?
I do not like say bad things about anyone, maybe after being exposed he has seen the light and changed his ways.

morning Bustech

FTSE currently 5634 to buy looks like a good buy. sl at 5615

on second thoughts just checked pivots, better to buy about

buy stop 5647 , sl 5637

Last edited:
morning Bustech

FTSE currently 5634 to buy looks like a good buy. sl at 5615

Morning SD

Thought the markets might come off a bit more in Asia.
But AUD and Hong Kong held up well.
Going to try and build some longs in the FTSE, but want to be out before the FED meeting.

Morning SD

Going to try and build some longs in the FTSE, but want to be out before the FED meeting.

Bustech I looked at your prices for rio/blt I also checked HSBC in hk. this implies those stocks will be above the prices they traded at in UK up to 9am, thats pretty strong, on the downside, SP500 is below buy pivot and is bearish unless it can rally
to 1385.3

Last edited:
Morning SD

Bustech yesterday ftse drop of 58 made market look worse than it was, two stocks BP/HSBC caused the majority f the damage.

If the ftse low is in 5633 then we may get to 5680

8.09am

Morning SD

Bustech looking at the prices in australia trading takes some of the risk out of FTSE100. i will create a ratio of RIO.au/RIO.ln

just need 1min chart of RIO.au

EURGBP forming another bear flag on daily

Attachments

• eurgbp.png
    eurgbp.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 110
The call in Australia is for the FOMC to extened the low rates from the end of 2014 to 2015.