Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

solo

Olympic grandson - he'll give me five minutes before the next call to action :LOL:

Did you pick up on this earlier post http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-1387.html#post1926888

:LOL:

I missed that post but thanks for pointing it out. What I was thinking was... if at say 8am every morning if I draw two lines where the current price is (one for ftse one for dow), work out the difference between the two and then if that gap widens/shortens that is an indication of weaker/stronger trading?

On this chart with the two prices, the dow doesn't have it's actual price it uses the axis from the ftse, so I can use that scale to work out the difference.

Or is that what you were getting at anyway?

:LOL:

I missed that post but thanks for pointing it out. What I was thinking was... if at say 8am every morning if I draw two lines where the current price is (one for ftse one for dow), work out the difference between the two and then if that gap widens/shortens that is an indication of weaker/stronger trading?

On this chart with the two prices, the dow doesn't have it's actual price it uses the axis from the ftse, so I can use that scale to work out the difference.

Or is that what you were getting at anyway?

i think u can combine two tickers on IQ advanced charts

i think u can combine two tickers on IQ advanced charts

I've been trying to find somewhere to do this all weekend. I tried NinjaTrader, can't do it, the only one I found was esignal but they charge you $130 a month for a live feed which I can't justify paying.

is IQ advanced free do you know SD?

I've been trying to find somewhere to do this all weekend. I tried NinjaTrader, can't do it, the only one I found was esignal but they charge you $130 a month for a live feed which I can't justify paying.

is IQ advanced free do you know SD?

free as long as u do one trade a month with IG, check it out, someone told me this. and I have seen the chart from IG with two tickers combined.

do u know that IQ normal charts have a differential market, dow/dax and Dow/FTSE?

from ig index site

You will have access to Advanced Charts for a free trial period starting from the date you open your account until the end of the calendar month. Providing you place at least four transactions on your account during that time, you will continue to receive the Advanced Charts free of charge.

If you do not place at least four transactions per month, you will be billed £30 per month for the use of the Advanced Charts.

from ig index site

You will have access to Advanced Charts for a free trial period starting from the date you open your account until the end of the calendar month. Providing you place at least four transactions on your account during that time, you will continue to receive the Advanced Charts free of charge.

If you do not place at least four transactions per month, you will be billed £30 per month for the use of the Advanced Charts.

Unbelievable. Just goes to show, sometimes the very thing you need is right under your nose ;)