Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

watch, I'm in! I was in a bit before you though but not by much.

So exit strategy?

just sit and wait now - ftse offer 5564 now dow bid 12715 so in the green net atm

well start getting worried if we go net -15

But surely even at net -15 this is still an extreme and no cause for concern, especially on a Monday with no major Fundamentals to watch out for?

But surely even at net -15 this is still an extreme and no cause for concern, especially on a Monday with no major Fundamentals to watch out for?

aye, we just start watching then we started from a -28 "extreme" another -15 would make it -43 overall but we don't want to get caught in a one way day which might go to -60

Okay so if Ftse gets to -60 weak in total i.e not -60 off Dow but the difference in where it should be trading and where it actually this... This is like a s/l and you get out?

Disregard my previous post Barjon I didn't read yours properly in the first place. Yep I see what you're saying :D

time frame out and more points than expected but no worries. now for the next move Buying 5560s here looking to take a profit every two to four days and reload on 40 points pullbacks ceiling at 6500