Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse now at S2 @ 5602,

i've close out 50% s/l to b/e

if support goes now... :)

nice one solo - just for interest would you look at your last ten trades that hit your first target and say how things would have looked if you'd gone all out rather than 50% (I'm assuming that's your usual practice) - if you find the time and the inclination of course :)

support on the 100 ma?

Attachments

• 100 ma.PNG
    100 ma.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 99
nice one solo - just for interest would you look at your last ten trades that hit your first target and say how things would have looked if you'd gone all out rather than 50% (I'm assuming that's your usual practice) - if you find the time and the inclination of course :)

I was laying in bed last night thinking the exact same thing.

My only problem is this, to me trading as in the actual act of trading, is fairly easy, spot an entry fix a target and away you go. As you well know after this it's what's in your head that matters.

If I was to take the whole lot off at a set target and then the move LOOKS like it might continue I'm liable to jump straight back in again this causes me to overtrade and exposes me to the possibility of losing the profit I have just made. If however I take a % off and the move continues I can then add to a winning position.

I can deal with this in my head but I can't deal with overtrading and potentially taking off 100% of the position only to see smash through repeated s/r levels.

Like I say for me trading is ALL IN THE HEAD and my head is one messed up place :LOL:

Christ if this goes through 5580 I'm screwed, that's S3, my chart doesn't have Support 4 on it! How do you even work out what S4 is? :D

My only problem is this, to me trading as in the actual act of trading, is fairly easy, spot an entry fix a target and away you go. As you well know after this it's what's in your head that matters.

Away you go, where? You have the cheek to criticise my shopping expeditions?

:D

back up near S2 which is now acting as resistance, again, break either side of this for me to enter