Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Barjon, or anyone for that matter,

I can't see the rationale for a 10am reversal, I can understand why it happens at about 08.30 after opening etc... and again around 2/2.30pm US opening etc.. buy why 10am?

dunno solo, the reversal times came from some rough and ready analysis I did some years ago - 8:30am, 9:00am, 10:00am and 15:00pm (dow equivalent to ftse 8:30am) came out as statistically significant and I've stuck with them.

You usually find some attempt, at least, around these times and if those attempts fail (or there isn't an attempt) you very often get a significant continuation move.

keep your eye on the dow - ftse reluctant follow so if dow turns ftse'll likely nip south sharpish

according to yahoo the volume on 28/29 june was well above average....and the 29th high was 5620 cash ....we've traded below 5620 but haven't closed below since

What you think Barjon, got my second target @ 5602, been short since 5627 where my s/l now is... close out now or you think there's some more to the downside coming?

well I suppose the best that can be said about the 10:00am today is that it held the fall and gave a little pop opportunity eventually as it stop hunted poor old Solo :)