Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hong Komg closes in 10 mins.
The Hong Kong futures after the close may give the FTSE a kick higher.

amazin' having got to -369 weak in mid-May ftse is now only -69 weak compared to where it was against dow at the beginning of the year. And it's been about +200 strong since 2 July.

I went short/long again near ftse close yesterday after the strong day, but it's held its own so far today - I'm burning to add to it :).

Barjon, or anyone for that matter,

I can't see the rationale for a 10am reversal, I can understand why it happens at about 08.30 after opening etc... and again around 2/2.30pm US opening etc.. buy why 10am?

Barjon, or anyone for that matter,

I can't see the rationale for a 10am reversal, I can understand why it happens at about 08.30 after opening etc... and again around 2/2.30pm US opening etc.. buy why 10am?

bustech posted that when hong kong closes it can kick the ftse higher

hk close 9am

yep i said "great call barjon"

it was a great call, but I want to know WHY it was a great call. It obviously happens on a regular basis, not perhaps every day but more than what you could call a coincidence. So what is special about 10am. No markets are closing or opening at that time, from what I can see there is no reason for this to happen on a regular basis but yet it cleary does... so why?

it was a great call, but I want to know WHY it was a great call. It obviously happens on a regular basis, not perhaps every day but more than what you could call a coincidence. So what is special about 10am. No markets are closing or opening at that time, from what I can see there is no reason for this to happen on a regular basis but yet it cleary does... so why?

if hong kong close caused the 9am rally maybe some market is closing around the world which market closes at 10am?