Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE closes unch at 5664.48

aye and dow was -128 down from where it was at yesterday's ftse close. Strong +64 day for ftse and aside from the hour after open -10 weak and a feeble -5 weak period between 12 and 2pm it's been all one way traffic. Must be QE giving ftse heart?

aye and dow was -128 down from where it was at yesterday's ftse close. Strong +64 day for ftse and aside from the hour after open -10 weak and a feeble -5 weak period between 12 and 2pm it's been all one way traffic. Must be QE giving ftse heart?

its a weird market, not clearly flight from risk or a risk rally,us30yr and gbpusd and audusd all pointed to a bullish move in dow. but as yet not materialised. lets see how they close the dow

12,750 on dow is big level, for today

FTSE has strengthened a lot versus sp500 and dow.

keep eye on BARC was down heavy against flat market and weaker than other banks. think this goes down a lot. they are going to be sued for billions.

its a weird market, not clearly flight from risk or a risk rally,us30yr and gbpusd and audusd all pointed to a bullish move in dow. but as yet not materialised. lets see how they close the dow

12,750 on dow is big level, for today

FTSE has strengthened a lot versus sp500 and dow.

keep eye on BARC was down heavy against flat market and weaker than other banks. think this goes down a lot. they are going to be sued for billions.

well I not going to sue them for my overnight costs being lower than they should have been :LOL:

well I not going to sue them for my overnight costs being lower than they should have been :LOL:

this is breaking news yesterday but I watched them discussing this miss selling on the parliament on the 21st june.

these slippery BARC people sold insurance to many small businesses against rising rates while they fiddled those rates to ensure they did not rise and never had to pay out.

The municipalities in the US were ripped of on an "industrial scale" $100 billion has been mentioned

Libor is all we are being told about. They got caught and that is why they are sorry. However, what about all the other little tricks that they , and almost all the other banks, brokers and institutions have been playing? CFDs, for instance. All the banks and big brokers sold their own and people on here say that those who spreadbet are naive? They have to be kidding! :D