Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i dont trust this national lottery, didn't the company that runs it try and bribe richard branson?

i dont trust this national lottery, didn't the company that runs it try and bribe richard branson?

The recession has been hard for Sir Richard Branson recently:

Attachments

• branson.jpg
    branson.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 180
Thank you for that excellent information Barjon,it really is powerful stuff if you know how to use it.

think I'm looking to short very soon. If it wasn't so close to 14.30 think I'd be in now

lucky escape maybe...

Hate this time of day, I get so bloody twitchy at the slightest move.

time for me to have a smoke break I think and come back after 14.30pm

just gone short from 5643

closed @5636 just can't read it properly right now

it's that same level around 5636/38 I dunno what the hell is down there but it's reluctant to break it

Might try another short if that level pops otherwise I'll wait and see if the daily PP is tested again

SD, you called 5636 this morning. On my chart there is no reason to consider this a key level yet it is... what am I missing or more to the point what are you looking at?

LOOK, bounced straight off it... why ffs? there is no reason for 5636 to be support, S1 is waaay down @ 5608

SD, you called 5636 this morning. On my chart there is no reason to consider this a key level yet it is... what am I missing or more to the point what are you looking at?

was it one of my pivot levels? can u point me to the post please?

LOOK, bounced straight off it... why ffs? there is no reason for 5636 to be support, S1 is waaay down @ 5608

was it when i posted that ftse was oversold or very oversold, it occured around the 5638 levels