Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This maybe explains it all a bit better

thats excellent information barjon,

I was shown a ratio chart created in IG markets advanced charting function. its pretty neat, spreads/pairs are the bets way to trade,

thanks for sharing :)

thats excellent information barjon,

I was shown a ratio chart created in IG markets advanced charting function. its pretty neat, spreads/pairs are the bets way to trade,

thanks for sharing :)

Yeah totally. I'll give that a read a bit later when I'm done for the day.

I've always been interested in hedging and markets that have a correlation. When I very first started trading I used to do a similar thing with Cable & Euro but never really understood why or how they moved that way.

Should make for an interesting read I think

imagine if the FTSE was at 10.00am and also overbought, it would drop like a stone, or maybe not

if ftse holds this level now i'll add to my open position and move s/l for both to 5656

in again @ 5664

s/l for both positions @ 5656

target for first position is 5675 fully close that trade leave second trade open with 50% taken off and s/l moved to b/e

if that makes ANY sense lol

bottled it totally

Closed first trade out @ 73
Closed second trade out @ 64 for b/e

Might have more to the upside but not liking the bounce off R1

FTSE hit my target for todays high of 5675 (100ma on daily) but it could stillgo and hit bustech prediction of 5681

FTSE hit my target for todays high of 5675 (100ma on daily) but it could stillgo and hit bustech prediction of 5681

Yeah I'm looking at a short right now below that weekly pivot of 62

if it does that's a beautiful looking pin off R1 75 and a break below the weekly pivot.

Right I'm really looking at a nice little short here.

Anywhere below 60 will do for me

Sorry guys.
Just been watching Coronation Street and Eastenders, sad I know.
On the money SD with 5675.
Let see what the Yanks can do, over due a bounce.

stil early bustech, u could still get 5681 only 6 more nudge higher, wonder how strong dow will be?

Dick Lexic has debunked the sp500 audusd correlation theory