Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I thought about taking a bounce off 5660 but I don't think it's gonna be sustained

if my s/l gets taken out at 5651 then I might look at short but would have to then be a clean break of the daily PP at 5648 for me to go short now

I had a short ftse/long dow pair trade in mind really and just entered ftse first when it looked as though 10:00am reversal time might go.

I had a short ftse/long dow pair trade in mind really and just entered ftse first when it looked as though 10:00am reversal time might go.

You hedge using dow?

I tried a similar a while back, hedging with binaries, but hated giving back profit from perfectly good trades.

5638 might look to go short from.

Nice number that SD ;)

Unless of course it's just testing the daily PP in which case I'll look to long from 54

You hedge using dow?

I tried a similar a while back, hedging with binaries, but hated giving back profit from perfectly good trades.

I trade ftse/dow as a pair (where market direction doesn't matter - only the relative movement twixt ftse and dow) but look for a "bonus" of entering on the side of what looks most likely first. If that works it's just a straight directional trade, if not then the "hedge" turns it into a pair. If that makes sense :confused:

VOD US listed

Attachments

• vod us.png
    vod us.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 111