Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

yep 50% off now it's at 5660. once it moves past 5664 might look to add 1 lot to my positon. as for now my stop is at b/e which is 5651

You see, precisely at the point when I closed my long, it started to rise. The same, yesterday afternnoon. I closed for 3 points precisely where the market went into freefall.

Your timing was just off that's all splitlink. You were right just too early. You're way ahead of the game that's all :LOL:

looking to add 1 lot to my position soon. A clean break of 5665 should just about do it

Your timing was just off that's all splitlink. You were right just too early. You're way ahead of the game that's all :LOL:

he is ahead of us he is running on european time, Splitlink set your watch back one hour, and see if it helps

ftse/rio divergence

Attachments

• ftrio.gif
    ftrio.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 111
Im playing 10:00am reversal time - short at 5657 will turn it into a pair with dow long if it goes back above 5660

Im playing 10:00am reversal time - short at 5657 will turn it into a pair with dow long if it goes back above 5660

I thought about taking a bounce off 5660 but I don't think it's gonna be sustained

if my s/l gets taken out at 5651 then I might look at short but would have to then be a clean break of the daily PP at 5648 for me to go short now