Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Sorry for the lack of interest this morning. I have been focused! I am now 20 points below my yesterday's high. Hopefully, I'll get that back with a bit of concentration.

US data out at 1.30pm UK time. might send market up/down put your seat belt on at 1.25pm

Closed out. That was a nice one feeling a bit better! I'm not trading afternoons for a while as the FT is so volatile I will once i've got my act together. Nice to talk to you today and thanks for the pointers. See you tomorrow.

Sorry for the lack of interest this morning. I have been focused! I am now 20 points below my yesterday's high. Hopefully, I'll get that back with a bit of concentration.

Splitlink, morning,

u think we need US data at 1.30 to get things moving

I'm quite happy with this sort of market but, once you get used to it, a surge happens which cost me my 30 points yesterday. The trend's your friend until the end, sort of thing.

I'm quite happy with this sort of market but, once you get used to it, a surge happens which cost me my 30 points yesterday. The trend's your friend until the end, sort of thing.

tried some scalping , 3min chart , got about 11ish points