Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I am going to try and follow Barjon's advice and stay of twitter and not scan 84 websites for articles,

these levels can keep you on the right side of the market. imagine getting short from 5470, would be good trade

Thanks for that. I have been a bit beaten up lately hence my visit to these boards ... decided to kick All of the indicators off the screen and simply use a 5 min chart with 8 and 21 day ema crossing for signals. Good day yesterday but still a bit nervous so I'll take your advice and lower the trade until I feel stronger! btw obviousy don't scalp ... looking for 3 or 4 trades a day.

Thanks for that. I have been a bit beaten up lately hence my visit to these boards ... decided to kick All of the indicators off the screen and simply use a 5 min chart with 8 and 21 day ema crossing for signals. Good day yesterday but still a bit nervous so I'll take your advice and lower the trade until I feel stronger! btw obviousy don't scalp ... looking for 3 or 4 trades a day.

sorry to hear about your recent bad form, what sort of method were u using to trade,

sorry to hear about your recent bad form, what sort of method were u using to trade,

That was the trouble, I kept changing things... timeframes, indicators etc I was looking for a magic formula that just does not exist. So like I say I'm going to keep things real simple for a while see how it goes.

That was the trouble, I kept changing things... timeframes, indicators etc I was looking for a magic formula that just does not exist. So like I say I'm going to keep things real simple for a while see how it goes.

the pivots work fine, use any version u like