Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Too hot to trade today. Sea front is full of tourists. Didn't recognise anyone. Sea gulls in shock wondering where all the humans have come from.

fwiw chaps DOW 21350 is PP-S2 and on 15m charts looks like it has found a bit of support there. Doesn't mean it'll hold but that's where it bounced from yesterday. Off PP-S2 that is.

Can't help thinking until end of summer hols it's going to be sort of two down one up scenario. All guess work of course. Did somebody mention DAX was going to take out 13000? Was that this year or the next? Memory's gone all hot and soggy :eek::eek::eek:

Addenda: If DOW 21350 fails then next stop is PP-S3 @ 21250 beware... :whistling

Last edited:
Nice to see most guys here are short on DOW...
DAX...12490 only to close for a measly 10pips.

Are we expecting a big drop for rest of today and tomorrow?
Non farm tomorrow, so may consolidate as bearflag in the evening?

Nice to see most guys here are short on DOW...
DAX...12490 only to close for a measly 10pips.

Are we expecting a big drop for rest of today and tomorrow?
Non farm tomorrow, so may consolidate as bearflag in the evening?

Could do, the 30-40 pt snaps are a bit annoying, but thats the nature of the beast, just not liking the fact that we couldnt fall further at 3.05pm, so very possible a smaller bear flag in play going into tomorrow.

Sitting aside for now.

Short areas on DOW

Targets IMO 21200.

Stop losses 21470s.

Good luck lads - this should be a straight forward setup.

Just to make you aware, we are half way through the year and DOW yearly candle is 'bullish' that opened from 19750

I expect DOW to thrust higher in second part of this year. may see it crack to a psychological level whether it is 22000, 23000, 24000, or 25000.

It has climbed from 16000 to 21500 so shouldn't knock it.....

So if I'm reading this right, FTSE, Dax and Dow are all up on the week ... so far.

FTSE seems so strong lately.

crazy

Just to make you aware, we are half way through the year and DOW yearly candle is 'bullish' that opened from 19750

I expect DOW to thrust higher in second part of this year. may see it crack to a psychological level whether it is 22000, 23000, 24000, or 25000.

It has climbed from 16000 to 21500 so shouldn't knock it.....

23000-mid 23000 then no more pumps

don't be surprised if it takes another year to reach

How do you see the Dax behaving over the next few weeks or so?

I'm leaning toward the "poncing about a bit" and a general drift north interspersed with the odd thud and a spike or two to startle the shorts off the beach.

(my current long at 336 has no bearing on my question whatsoever, of course):whistling

How do you see the Dax behaving over the next few weeks or so?

I'm leaning toward the "poncing about a bit" and a general drift north interspersed with the odd thud and a spike or two to startle the shorts off the beach.

(my current long at 336 has no bearing on my question whatsoever, of course):whistling

OMGoodness another 13000 fan... I'm giving up on that dream. German elections in September and any upset along the way could create more than thuds and spikes. Don't forget what happened to BA!!! Surge even :LOL:

OMGoodness another 13000 fan... I'm giving up on that dream. German elections in September and any upset along the way could create more than thuds and spikes. Don't forget what happened to BA!!! Surge even :LOL:

I may be optimistic but I'm not rabid. I'm thinking of 12700 ish (not the North pole) with a lot of messing about in the 500s. Anyway, I've got a stop in a bit above BE and will add a few more if it does levitate.

Thats great news.
Hows the real money trades going?

my pairs right now are in "denial" but confident i will prevail.:)

and even better news my broker hasn't liquidated any of my trades yet.

despite the margin call.

he has confidence in me.

Quick update guys - haven't traded indeces today but looking at the DOW it seems PP-S2 held and it bounced from there after falling a little lower.

Struggling to get to Pivot Point S1 : 21415 and I can't help think these LHs going to continue as summer temperatures soar.

Heard on the news Trump is going to get a rough ride in the G20 so what ever blurb comes out may cause uncertainty and probably better to sell and play in the sun than take risks imo. So gradual falls imo.

(n)

... may cause uncertainty and probably better to sell and play in the sun than take risks imo. So gradual falls imo.

(n)

I'm watching the dow 'gradually' fall another 40 points in what looks like a very steep slope. :)