Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

about right here every ftse short is 2nd guessing themslevles i would imagine :)

Thats a very personal insult, why would you say such a thing? Or is this some online derivation of Tourette's syndrome.

no, i won't be baited

you place lot of ftse trades, i simply asked you..

what is your position?

if don't want to say, thats ok ;)

I been out in the sunshine.

Yes I do work, I'm the boss I get to decide when I go and sit in the sunshine. :LOL:

I dont think anyone on this thread trades the ftse so no one is second guessing themselves. :rolleyes:

Dude do you even trade?
images

During the past month, car sales in the US fell 3%, being the 6th consecutive monthly decline. Sales of Fiat Chrysler fell 7.40%, Ford’s 5%, General Motors 4.70% and those of Korea’s Hyundai-Kia decreased 15%. On the contrary, sales of Nissan, Toyota and Honda showed slight increases in sales, although these were not enough to offset the falls in Detroit (which remains the heart of the American automotive industry). Volkswagen sales grew 11% year-on-year, when the level of sales was very low, although this increase fell short of estimates.

Asian markets closed mostly with modest losses. The fall of oil and the rise of yields in most of the countries of this region. In Japan, 30-year yields peaked in the last 4 months (0.883%). However, the political situation on the Korean peninsula continues to generate some concern. Following the launch of a supposedly intercontinental missile by North Korea, the US and South Korea carried out several exercises that involved the launching of missiles, and the US ambassador to the UN admitted using force to stop North Korea’s nuclear program.