Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Upside momentum failing with lower highs LHs. In general markets gradually coming off highs which is good.

Was also reflecting on yesterday, tear down from 490 would have been a better trade but as often best to sit out the open see what sentiment follows.

Going to be an on and off day and some say 30C today. :cool:

Dax.

Attachments

• fallinghammer.gif
    fallinghammer.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 679
Going to stick to my wee little road map, so need a pullback to get short. Either Market will do, dax or dow.

Dow gapping down, after a push away from the highs on the 3rd July, which I dont think is a good sign. Feels to me like this is a forcing play by those that can move the market on lighter volume. Forcing into areas where longs are going to have to get stopped out.

Wont surprise me to see Dax 12000 and Dow 21200 then 21000 soon, once we wake up and smell the coffee. Its been roasting for a while now, but just got to keep stops in place for when traders are drinking tea instead!

There is a lot of love in here Pip - hugs all round!

When the markets are alive we all become beasts, when they close, we can all reflect on the quality of lulz that was present during the day.

Hopefully with a mug of quality roasted coffee (thats if enough traders have woke up and smelt it):cheesy:

Absolutely! Now the re-education process can begin. Will you be starting with electric shocks or sleep deprivation? :)

As I understand it, real progress can only come from working on yourself.

200.gif

But if you can prove otherwise im all in (y):cheesy:

Wit, hubris, pathos apologies.

You never know we might get some trades posted here one day.

We luv ya really pip, as I keep saying theres plenty of money for us all out there, we are NOT fighting each other for scraps.

When someone loses its easy to blame another person for that loss, but we know deep inside we are responsible for our actions and taking it out on others is not the answer.

Hammer time!