Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looking like it wants to go down here, but i'm holding onto that long just for the sake of it since I don't trust short signals. tp at 12837
Been another very nice week.
Probably on the beers tonight, so off to line my stomach.
Might pop back in later.
Good luck

Bummer! took the night off and missed opportunity action in the US session!
Will try to make up for this on Wed when there might be another great rotation between financials/tech/industrials dependent on Fed's decision.

Friday gave us a few peculiarities....

1. While the DOW30 and S&P500 were hitting an all-time high, the NDAQ100 took a hit with all the FANGs shedding 4% or more.
2. Despite the large moves, the VIX remains at 30-year lows.
3. The NIK225 futures followed the NDAQ down and stayed there.
4. The inability of the EURO to rally on what should have been good news for the EU also surprised

In the grand scheme of things with the FANGs up by 30% or more and NIK225 rising 3,000pts since November, the falls are just pips, none-the-less, large moves in tandem of these massive cap companies in the absence of a general downturn is unusual.

My view is that the fall of selected stocks was a buying opportunity, indeed my limit buys on the FANGs and the NDAQ were filled. However, this unusual behavior could suggest the recent uptrend in the markets is cracking. Any technician out there have a view based on technicals?

Last edited:
Its going to be messy today, large moves in random directions.
But the buying on the dow is still insane. Even though its down 40 now it could still end higher.

2 hours for the dow to fall 27 points.
20 minutes for the dow to rise 27 points.

Buy the dips.

Whenever the dow spends this long in a narrow range its just forming a new base level.