Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The effect of time on options is an added dimension of complexity. I'm a simple guy, I like to keep it simple.

me too.. hard enough to get the trend right, add a time frame to that and you can loose even when y'r right! I hedge rather than stop, same effect but got chance to recover.. and if the recovery is obvious then can even t/p twice

me too.. hard enough to get the trend right, add a time frame to that and you can loose even when y'r right! I hedge rather than stop, same effect but got chance to recover.. and if the recovery is obvious then can even t/p twice

You don't have to know what is going to happen next , in order to make money.

Buying an option gives a few days for trades to go in your direction.Or as postie discovered , trade goes after taking out stops and without you .

Patience is the most important skill . You need patience to wait for quality trades , the patience to run your winners and the patience to wait days or weeks on the losers.

7,480.48Price increase30.50
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7,480.48Price increase30.50
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You wait till the dow drops 200 points this afternoon then see where it is. :LOL:

Margin requirement for IG on the ftse 37.5 points.
Margin requirement for Intertrader on the ftse 151 points.

Gotta love bucket shops.