Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

we shorts ( i say we because i am no weak short)are trying to make this loook a little too short imo.

walk this higher...560 for starters..in the AF!

also, i'm sure there are more than few traders here that want to show their work product to their GF's,

so they can get blaid. no offense intended, no offense meant.

its right here where it takes a strong mind/psychology :)

because right now, i got butterflys in my stomach.

i'm long i don't know this is higher, haven't done the backtest

5yrs ago of data, can that tell you you what to do RIGHT HERE?

times change, man

Last edited:
its right here where it takes a strong mind/psychology :)

because right now, i got butterflys in my stomach.

i'm long i don't know this is higher, haven't done the backtest

5yrs ago of data, can that tell you you what to do RIGHT HERE?

times change, man

Just a thought, if you dont know what to do just here, why not wait. Dont place a trade! Then when you are confident on what to do thats when to make the trade.

Just a thought, if you dont know what to do just here, why not wait. Dont place a trade! Then when you are confident on what to do thats when to make the trade.

i get butterflys on my best trades, once placed.

not about "not knowing what to do here", its about $ risked.

maybe every trade is like a walk in park with you, maybe you are a little too confident

Geopolitical uncertainty (especially that related to the Korean Peninsula) continued to weigh on Asian markets. Although not the central theme of the current situation, it should be noted that Chinese exports increased by 20.30% in March, up from an estimated 15.50%. In turn, imports grew by 16.40% compared to forecasts of only 4.30%. Although these variations may still have been influenced by seasonal factors are important signs of strength that the Chinese economy is giving.

Not feeling the love yet on these longs.

nice see buyers right off the open though