Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

"points"? POINTS? :cheesy: this didn't go unnoticed..

my trading has trained my eye for nuance. although was pretty good at it before i started

WE GOT THE GAME ON!
ITS GETTING HOT AS HELL IN HERE!

NO NO HIGHER! GO TEAM GO!

BTFD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if toastman was a cornea he's a major now!!!!

Last edited:
if this "dip" doesn't work, i guess i'll have to add lower till a "dip" finally works.:innocent:

if this "dip" doesn't work, i guess i'll have to add lower till a "dip" finally works.:innocent:

Just buy it when you wake up then sell before you go to bed, its a guaranteed winner. Yellen makes sure the prices get lowered overnight to help the less experienced traders. :LOL:

It would be a lot simpler if you just posted a statement. Just sayin'. ;)

One with a lot of blocked numbers and only sometimes totals, that kind of statement.

Where one takes a lot of small pips profit and not letting them breathe, lol.

Juss sayin'

Leave Pip alone he is doing well lately.

Not following always, plus sometimes it is not clear unless one goes back and takes notes, which I am not inclined to do.

In truth. for me calls and even snippets of statements do not show all the picture.
If someone lets a trade go 100+ points offside and it doesn't matter and if the said trade is for £0.50 a point then quite rightly who cares. If the trade is a fixed or reasonable % of ones account only then can we assess the trade properly.

Most people post not to be helpful, imo, they post to demonstrate their genius and then selectively remind us.

I don't especially care either way but it doesn't add anything in the thread to me.