Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Wallstreet1982 runs a subscription service, i usually check out his blog once a week to pick up ideas.

I always found him polite and respectful. Also he used to do a mentoring service at a very low price just to help people.

I think he is also on twitter

Maybe two different people. 1982 or 1928 who knows, who cares.
The point I was making was this thread has always been good for content and one of the Wallstreet user Id's was coming one here just to stir the pot.

The one im going on about was not teaching focussed as he was always marketing how many points he had made looking for clients.

Anyway back to why we are here, FTSE. Yes no swing day.

The point I was making was this thread has always been good for content and one of the Wallstreet user Id's was coming one here just to stir the pot.

The one im going on about was not teaching focussed as he was always marketing how many points he had made looking for clients.

the swing day set up has parameters on how to trade it and where to place the stop. my own thoughts were that the dow/sp500 are very bullish. and have been able to shrug of being down 62pts, we were due a downswing which was delayed by the china rate cut, we have the downwing to help digest the very strong move in dow. so next step see how the ftse and dow close tonite.

it is the same guy who has mentoring and signalling (called live analysis service) service...this is his blog http://inter-market-analysis.com/

with twitter, FB and message boards soft marketing rampantly in vogue....

any way as you say who cares... let scammers scam and victims fall

back to the topic two interesting observations
- current rally seems to be on light volume so may be to suck more in on 'missed opportunity' syndrome
- last night ISEE was at 60 ..some heavy buying of put so seems market may remain range bound till June OPEX before retesting lows to cause max pain

anyone know their candles, what sort of daily candle is ftse100 making at moment? is it a hammer??

thanks Barjon

that do not sound bullish

Could be bullish or bearish. Here's the theory:

"....usually the market is full of bullish energy. The market has opened on or near its highs, then sells off sharply and then rallies to close near highs.

If the market opens lower the next day, those who bought on the open or close of the hanging man are now left "hanging" with a losing position. Thus, if there's a down gap open the next day the market is vulnerable to a fast break down with the added fuel of the losers closing their positions.

On the other hand if the market opens same or up and progresses that way then it's a sign of continued strength."

As is often the case, a long winded way of saying that it'll either go down or go up :)