Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Good vid, tell me you dont start trading at that time of the morning.

I try to wake up at 4.30am and go for an hour walk., the early morning is best part of day.

Notice that the china rate cut delayed the downswing,

I try to wake up at 4.30am and go for an hour walk., the early morning is best part of day.

Notice that the china rate cut delayed the downswing,

Yes. But as the big man pointed out, it setup the US swingday.

I get up early to start, as the mornings I find best, but your taking it to a new level. No wonder you get though so many articles.

Yes. But as the big man pointed out, it setup the US swingday.

I get up early to start, as the mornings I find best, but your taking it to a new level. No wonder you get though so many articles.

i called for downswing yesterday, the nasdaq and sp500 both closed lower on the day, yet dow remained stubborn although it was weak into the last hour

i called for downswing yesterday, the nasdaq and sp500 both closed lower on the day, yet dow remained stubborn although it was weak into the last hour

Do you agree that the US indices will push down today?

I stayed out of the market yesterday until the evening, it had fireworks written all over it.

Do you agree that the US indices will push down today?

I stayed out of the market yesterday until the evening, it had fireworks written all over it.

Oscar gives a procedure on how to trade the swing day, but currently the SPY is down 0.5% implying dow being down 62pts

I am in two minds, the indices have moved up strongly and are now technically very strong, maximum readings for dow and sp500, and also we are well above the pivots so also indicating strength, So the last pivot signal for ftse was long at 5290, The fact that prices are very far above pivots tells us their extreme strength. I would look to enter ftse , the china rate announcement has kinda put a random new factor into mix, need markets to unwind some of that bullishness

if GBPUSD is anything to go by the dow is going to be very bearish. anyone know how Oscar trades these swing day sells?

RIO down 5%

..............anyone know how Oscar trades these swing day sells?...................

I get the feeling that you're still casting around for things, SD. If that's so then just keep in mind that all this analysis stuff etc just gives you some reason to place a trade. Once in, the outcome is unpredictable and your job is to take advantage when it goes "right" or limit the damage when it goes "wrong". To that extent Oscar's war cry of "Stops are in, emotions are out" is a good one.

Homily for today - sorry it's trite :)

I get the feeling that you're still casting around for things, SD. If that's so then just keep in mind that all this analysis stuff etc just gives you some reason to place a trade. Once in, the outcome is unpredictable and your job is to take advantage when it goes "right" or limit the damage when it goes "wrong". To that extent Oscar's war cry of "Stops are in, emotions are out" is a good one.

Homily for today - sorry it's trite :)

I appreciate your advice Barjon, thanks but Oscar's swing day sell setup is excellent. also swing day buy. If i find the video where he explains the way to trade SDS, i will post it.

Market Structure Low
Market Structure High

also good techniques for entry levels

Last edited: