Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

HC takes the lead then back to DT.

Beats watching Rochdale FC on Saturday arvo. :LOL:

Buying a few shares I like here (fingers crossed)

Game over.

Attachments

• game over.PNG
    game over.PNG
    23.3 KB · Views: 108
  • -_edited-1.PNG
    -_edited-1.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 496
Will be very little market liquidity at the start of the euro session, be careful out there.

Hopefully no result today and we get a few more wild days.

short dax .20 lot @455
worse case scenerio it pops back to 500's
best case scenerio it drops to 10100

I'll take the risk

Closed @1 10096
brexit
Never have I been so wrong on an election in my home country
but made some $$$$ so it all worked out total profit on a measly .2 lot = $1967

I Voted for bernie sanders. Bernie wasn't elected for the democratic party, now we have a reality star as president. Excellent!

Don't fancy logging on first thing with my morning coffee to see these sort of open positions...

He closed a few profitable positions last night when he was aggregate -1.6%, maybe he should have closed them all and just taken the loss?

Oh no look, he averaged down 30 minutes ago (y)

ayondo_Timtrading_Trumped.png

Wow I can't believe how quickly it's gone back up! I would have thought it would take a few days at least to form the V. Oh well, can't really complain as done over 600 pips last night in the end :)

I'll be waiting for a double bottomish pattern before going long. Be careful as this up move looks to quick to hold for me.

Wow I can't believe how quickly it's gone back up! I would have thought it would take a few days at least to form the V. Oh well, can't really complain as done over 600 pips last night in the end :)

Its almost back to where it was yesterday afternoon, did something really happen last night :p:LOL: