Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse short from 6805 rez. Think support 6750 then 6700.. longer term play with smallish stakes.

Look to build short above 6800 if conditions right..

Relief rally this am after drop that someone (doesn't matter who it was) won... so selling into it atm

Unbelievable really! I take it coffee is your best friend also this morning?

Day off today, week off in fact, would go back to bed but I'm too pumped to sleep or trade. Utter madness.

Have a good one if your trading this. :clover:

Day off today, week off in fact, would go back to bed but I'm too pumped to sleep or trade. Utter madness.

Have a good one if your trading this. :clover:

I am with you on that. I tried to sleep last night but was getting no where so placed another couple of trades. I have made more than enough and am now too tired/ pumped to trade. I'll keep an eye out for either a double bottom or new ATH before trading again in the next couple of days.

Thank God that doesn't happen everyday. I know they say not to allow emotions to get in the way but my heart was pumping like Tyson Furys on a night out last night!

Peace out.

ftse short from 6805 rez. Think support 6750 then 6700.. longer term play with smallish stakes.

Look to build short above 6800 if conditions right..

Relief rally this am after drop that someone (doesn't matter who it was) won... so selling into it atm

Expect shorts to get burn up to gap fill....looking at building ftse short from 6850ish lol

Don't fancy logging on first thing with my morning coffee to see these sort of open positions...

He closed a few profitable positions last night when he was aggregate -1.6%, maybe he should have closed them all and just taken the loss?

Oh no look, he averaged down 30 minutes ago (y)

I like tims approach but I think hes got a few problems, be interesting to see how he executes today. will try n cobble something up a bit later if I get a mo hoe.

Expect shorts to get burn up to gap fill....looking at building ftse short from 6850ish lol

Ding dong.

Short ftse 6850, small stakes, non-existant stop (in homage to DT).

Could well go higher folks...up to 7000 and a bit... this is a long term play btw

I like tims approach but I think hes got a few problems, be interesting to see how he executes today. will try n cobble something up a bit later if I get a mo hoe.

I'm staring at his trades in disbelief his blind buying seems to be working... until the market doesn't "come back" and he (and his followers) get utterly wiped out. :eek:

Ding dong.

Short ftse 6850, small stakes, non-existant stop (in homage to DT).

Could well go higher folks...up to 7000 and a bit... this is a long term play btw

Don't mind if it does go higher.. can build up position.

7000 perhaps a bit optimistic but certainly could get legs up to 6900...

This is much more relaxing than scalping:sleep:

During the American session, the overperformance of the oil and defense sectors and an underperformance of the renewable energy companies of health services (which would be the sectors most benefited by a Hillary Clinton presidency) should be watched.