Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

To frame the session today (and perhaps also the near ones) is necessary to go back yesterday, when Bloomberg published an article on the ECB’s monetary policy. According to this article, the Central Bank was considering reducing its financial asset acquisition plan, and this reduction is called tampering. According to the report, the ECB would be to draft a plan to gradually decrease (possibly in steps of 10 000 M. €) its asset purchase program currently at 80 000 M. € / month. This program is scheduled to end in March 2017 and in the market there was the expectation that this period could be extended and possibly increased the amount. However, the intervention of Mario Draghi at the September meeting and some later interventions of a few members of the institution have shaken investors’ expectations.

Oscar, darkie and all,

You guys have been pulling my chain with funny memes and comments, so i just pulled yours a little too. it's all in good fun. nothing personal ; like to have fun while trading helps with stress ;)

i'm staying on topic here on out. will not respond tit for tat anymore.

DT you are probably right but I don't have time to go through the whole thread which is why it was just the latest posts that were cleaned up.

was going to comment on the top almost being in but this thread now ruined

I don't mind a bit of off topic from time to time. It's certainly better than your broken record "ftse 6XXX imo" calls with no charts or reasoning to back them up.

I don't mind a bit of off topic from time to time. It's certainly better than your broken record "ftse 6XXX imo" calls with no charts or reasoning to back them up.

remind me again around Christmas when we are at 5500 i do not come on and slag anyone off. What is your contribution??

remind me again around Christmas when we are at 5500 i do not come on and slag anyone off. What is your contribution??
Sure but just so we are clear, what dates does "around Christmas" cover?
I'll be sure to add a calendar reminder when you can be a bit more specific with dates or a date-range... surely you must be already balls-deep short @ £200/point!

My contribution is that I don't clutter up the thread with bull**** guesstimates :cool:

Sure but just so we are clear, what dates does "around Christmas" cover?
I'll be sure to add a calendar reminder when you can be a bit more specific with dates or a date-range... surely you must be already balls-deep short @ £200/point!

My contribution is that I don't clutter up the thread with bull**** guesstimates :cool:

I joined 2008 you joined 2014 similar amount of posts whose doing the cluttering??

Re ftse 5500 maybe it will be there soon but i doubt it and the reason is pound weakness ...