Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse 6040 rez 7000 sp ish. 7020 key support level to break.

Could drift to sp 7000. fairly flaccid atm.

was going to comment on the top almost being in but this thread now ruined

Just out of interest, what do you see to make you think a top is in?

Is is a chart perspective, or fundamental?

Just interested as there are a lot of major levels above in the US, there has been major rinsing of longs over the last month, and US elections taking place.

All the above point to a highly probable scenario of a rise in prices not a fall. (Well not a fall until these levels are taken and the top callers become buyers).

You don't have to reply, but always good to understand what others see/think.

I say if we go to 7007 top is in and it should continue on downward spiral
or if we don't break it...expect ftse to stabilize to 7037 area.....problem is I have no clue where it will go from there

Just out of interest, what do you see to make you think a top is in?

Is is a chart perspective, or fundamental?

Just interested as there are a lot of major levels above in the US, there has been major rinsing of longs over the last month, and US elections taking place.

All the above point to a highly probable scenario of a rise in prices not a fall. (Well not a fall until these levels are taken and the top callers become buyers).

You don't have to reply, but always good to understand what others see/think.

i believe s&p will hit 2175 area and ftse 7113 area today/tomorrow and then down we go they were quite a lot out of sync but s&p caught up to some degree yesterday. Target on Ftse 5500 area

This thread has been cleaned up of all the "off topic" recent posts and any more will also be deleted including pictures, videos etc

This thread has been cleaned up of all the "off topic" recent posts and any more will also be deleted including pictures, videos etc

I dunno Paul, there still appears to be quite a bit of material that could do with a chop. :D

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture4234-1.jpg