Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Britain wants influence, don't be surprised if the ftse gets hammered today from the pound. Should have remained.

He's a lunatic. 9/11 conspiracy - new world order - global government - the works...

911 wasnt an inside job, ok why did building 7 fall? Surely some structural engineer can say some impact caused it to fall...except there was no impact.
“In order to seek truth, it is necessary once in the course of our life to doubt, as far as possible, of all things.”
― René Descartes

911 wasnt an inside job, ok why did building 3 fall? Surely some structural engineer can say some impact caused it to fall...except there was no impact.
“In order to seek truth, it is necessary once in the course of our life to doubt, as far as possible, of all things.”
― René Descartes

I think you mean Building 7?

3rd building same 5hit
seven or three.

why was 9/11 the first day in history a steel framed building collapsed due to a fire?

This kind of thing has gone on throughout modern history, Gulf of Tokin and Pearl Harbour for example.

Would anyone trust the US government.

3rd building same 5hit
seven or three.

why was 9/11 the first day in history a steel framed building collapsed due to a fire?

Just a wild guess but maybe the two passenger jets crashing into the structure with thousands of gallons of jet fuel may have had something to do with it?

Anyway - thats me done on the subject.

Just a wild guess but maybe the two passenger jets crashing into the structure with thousands of gallons of jet fuel may have had something to do with it?

Anyway - thats me done on the subject.

Most of which went up in a external fireball on impact.......anyway, you believe the media "programming"

My breakeven line always does that to me! Am I so predictable that the market has to make it a kind of fair price leve and keeps on coming back to it?

Most of which went up in a external fireball on impact.......anyway, you believe the media "programming"

I think he didn't get it, structurally a steel framed building can't fall with fire only without impact effecting the foundation. Just like overcooking a cake won't cause the top two layers to be leveled with the bottom two lol :LOL:

I think he didn't get it, structurally a steel framed building can't fall with fire only without impact effecting the foundation. Just like overcooking a cake won't cause the top two layers to be leveled with the bottom two lol :LOL:

I look at it at a simple level, as i'm thick and live up North, anyone with a level head would look at the whole story and come to the conclusion that there are just too many discrepancies and events that seem suspicious or don't add up for the official story to be 100% cast iron true.

But some people have a deep internal fear that the system the believe in isn't what they though after all, and God forbid interrupting a good nights sleep.

AFAIK petrol/kerosene etc can only burn when it comes into contact with air/oxygen - so if you have a bucket of petrol and chuck in a match it'll burn off the top layer and work it's way down [albeit furiously so I wouldn't want to stand too close]. Bearing in mind the sheer quantity of kerosene held in such aircraft I believe that not all would have been burnt off as there would have been an oxygen dearth at the point of ignition to ignite so much fuel (i.e. a lack of fresh oxygen to replace that which was burnt up) hence momentum/gravity would have had time to carry some of the fuel deeper into the building - and thence down the elevator shafts and so forth causing the buckling of the support steels.

Just my 2 cents :innocent: