Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This market must screw long term investors.

Sitting on cash getting a whooping 3% if lucky.

Or watch there shares range bound for months on end.

We going down and the land of Roo's is leading the way.

Time for the US and UK to catch up, see ya at the bottom.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 117
Yes, not a healthy start to your day with the Aus200 dropping.
What is going on over there with the economy ?

Still ticking along, man on the street is still working and supporting the broke government.

AUS 200 stock prices were adding in next years earning.

Brokers not willing to buy at those P/E's.

Only a correction at most 5 percent or something.

SP500 is in the same boat and will need to correct at some time, timing is another thing.

Still ticking along, man on the street is still working and supporting the broke government.

AUS 200 stock prices were adding in next years earning.

Brokers not willing to buy at those P/E's.

Only a correction at most 5 percent or something.

SP500 is in the same boat and will need to correct at some time, timing is another thing.

:)

Attachments

• AUS200M5-8-8-16.png
    AUS200M5-8-8-16.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 149
  • AUS200H4-8-8-16.png
    AUS200H4-8-8-16.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
anyone know what's going to happen in europe today. I'm pretty conflicted here? Dax 10 points from this week open. I have everything going down in france and uk but the other way round in spain and germany.

anyone know what's going to happen in europe today. I'm pretty conflicted here? Dax 10 points from this week open. I have everything going down in france and uk but the other way round in spain and germany.

Are you watching the US markets?

The s&p has been going higher since 5.30 and its going to go higher into the close. The ftse's going to gap open higher tomorrow and not look back.

:whistling

today will provide much more info on fed rate hike than all fed president speeches combined lol.
mario adds to stimulus europe expecting hike in the us
if he doesn't add then he called the feds bluff

The first stage of the morning should be marked by the expectation of the ECB meeting, which will likely translate into reduced volumes and a contained volatility.